About University Scholarship
To be eligible for this program, the candidate should meet following criteria:
- Graduates who are previously sponsored by KEMBALI Program who come from an economically disadvantaged family (average annual household income maximum US$1,740).
- Aged minimum 16 and maximum 22 years old.
- Has a Bali Identity Card valid for minimum five years.
- Already holding a senior high school certificate or in the last year of senior high school level.
- If the candidate is in the last year of senior high school when applying and if he/she passes the selection process, he/she must be ready to be dismissed from the scholarship program if they do not pass their final exam at school.
- Not married when applying and during the program.
- Must have an average grade of at least 80 out of 100 for semester 1-5 of the 12th grade, and no grade below 75 out of 100 for any subject in semester 1-5 of the 12th grade.
- Must accept the scholarship bond of giving back to the community. The scholarship bond is to do voluntary work at organizations assigned by YKIP. The volunteer work schedule will be arranged to adapt with their academic schedule.
- Have leadership potential that will be seen from the Aptitude/Interest test and group interview result.
Below is the program’s schedule. However, the schedule may be subject to change.
|Intake opening promotion
||1 Jan – 29 Feb
|Application form, copy of report card/certificate, one-page essay, recommendation letter from school/institution
||1 Feb – 29 Feb
|Administration Selection and Poverty Assessment
||1 – 31 Mar
|Aptitude and interest test
||1 – 14 Apr
|Potential candidates announcement
|Potential candidates take selection process at the targeted university/college
||1 Jun – 20 Jul
|Sponsored student announcement
|Scholarship period started
|| 1 Aug – graduates