YKIP relies on the generosity of donors and sponsors to support disadvantaged young people in Bali with skills required to compete in the job market and increase potentials to earn a decent livelihood.
Annual Education Cost for Academic Year 2017/2018
| Vocational Education Cost
| Student Accommodation & Living Expense
| Assessment, Monitoring & Evaluation
| Administration Fee (15%)
| Total Program Expenses
| Sponsorship after PayPal charges
- The above cost represents an annual education cost for the academic year 2017/2018, effective as per March 1, 2017.
- The exchange rate used in converting the education cost is assumed at IDR 13,000 for USD. We use this rate in anticipation of the fluctuation of Rupiah against USD to ensure that the fund after the conversion to Rupiah is sufficient.
- Please click here to download YKIP Sponsorship Form 2017/2018.
WHY SHOULD I BECOME A SPONSOR?
Sponsoring a student is a life-changing experience for the both the sponsor and the child. Be part of the child’s life and see them grow and their quality of life improve. Sponsors have a unique experience to be part of the effort to improve the lives of disadvantaged families in Bali. Sponsors of this program:
- Establish a unique bond with the sponsored student. Get to meet the student’s family and follow their transformation to a better quality of life.
- Make a difference by changing the cycle of poverty through education, thus changing the lives of this and future generations. This program encourages our students to be agents of change for other children in their community who are studying; changes the mindset of other children to be more motivated to finish their 12 years formal education giving them more opportunities in the future. As agents of change, they will also be role models in transforming the mindset of parents about the importance of education for their children. The objective of this action is to increase parental support resulting in them encouraging and motivating their children.
- If a company, is to acknowledge their corporate social responsibility.
- Have confidence in the trustworthiness of our organization in managing donor funding. Proved by our transparency in our audited financial reports.
- Have the opportunity to meet with the sponsored students.
- Receive a Certificate of Scholarship Sponsorship acknowledging support (Available on request).