||Dr. Ida Bagus Tjakra Wibawa Manuaba,MPH
|Place of born/ age
||Denpasar, 24 August 1948
||Married with one daughter
||Associate Professor, Senior Consultant of Surgical Oncology
at Department of General Surgery, School of Medicine, University of Udayana.
Head of Surgical Oncology Division, Departement of General Surgery, School of Medicine, University of Udayana/ RSUP Sanglah Denpasar. Bali.
Member of National Board of Study of General Surgery of Indonesia.
|Education/ Training Experience.
- Graduated from Medical School, Univ’ of Gajah Mada. Yogyakarta 1973
- Training in General Surgery at School of Medicine, Univ’ of Udayana 1974 – 1978
- Courses in Basic Surgical Science at science at Royal North Shore Hospital. Sydney. Australia 1977, under supervision of Prof. Thomas Reeves
- Fellowship For Young Cancer Researcher. Cancer Centre Honolulu Hawaii, 1978
- Master of Public Health at School of Public Health. Univ’ of Hawaii at Manoa. Honolulu. Hawaii. USA. 1978 – 1980
Majoring in Cancer Epidemiology
- Training at Honolulu Cancer Centre. 1980/ 1981
- Qualification in General Surgery, from, from School of Medicine, Univ’ of Hasanuddin. Ujung Pandang. 1982
- Course in Head and Neck Advanced Cancer Surgery I,II,III,IV,V in 1983, 1985, 1988, 1991, 1994 at Singapore General Hospital & National University of Singapore
- Scientific orientation in Pancreatic Cancer Surgery. Under supervision of Prof. Fujio Haniju. Tokyo Yoshiidai, 1984
- Scientific orientation in Surgical Oncology. Groningen Cancer Centre. 1986. Under supervision of Prof. Oldhoff
- Scientific Orientation in Oesophageal Cancer Surgery supervised by Prof. Akiyama. Toranomon Hospital. Tokyo 1987.
- Certification of Surgical Oncology for Head & Neck, Breast, Skin and Soft Tissue Malignancies, given by The Indonesian Surgical Oncology Association. 1990
- Scientific Orientation in Breast Cancer Prognostic Factors. VU and Anthony van Leuwenhoek (AvL) Amsterdam under supervision of Prof. J. Baak and Prof. Wesdorf. Holland. 1991
- Scientific Orientation in Gastric Cancer Surgery, & Colorectal surgery at the National Cancer Institute. Tsukiji. Under supervision of Prof. Maruyama and Prof. Sasako. Tokyo. 1993 & Prof. Honjo.
- At present, is the Doctorate/ PhD Student at The University of Udayana in the field Molecular Biology of Breast Cancer.
- Since 1973 – now, working as a Staff and Lecturer at The Dept. of Surgery. School of Medicine, Univ’ of Udayana/ RSUP Sanglah Denpasar. Bali. Indonesia
- Working and involved in evaluation of “The Kauai Breast Cancer Screening Project” Hawaii. USA. 1979 – 1980
- Working at the “Indian Native Health Service” Anchorage, Alaska in “Cancer Epidemiology” among natives Alaskan. 1980.
- Since 1991 – 2000; and 2002 – present Coordinator/ Director of General Surgery Training Program, School of Medicine, Univ’ of Udayana, Denpasar. Bali.
- Head of Surgical Oncology Division, Department of General Surgery School of Medicine, Univ’ of Udayana/ RSUP Sanglah, Denpasar. Bali.
- Involved in the preparation of Family Cancer Clinic development at R.S Sanglah/ School of Medicine, Univ’ of Udayana.
- In-charged as the Team leader in treating Bomb Bali victims October 12, 2002.
- Member of The Indonesia Medical Association (IDI)
- Member of The Indonesian Public Health Association (IAKMI)
- Member of The Indonesian Surgical Association (IKABI)
- Member of The Indonesian Surgical Oncology Association (PERABOI)
- Member of The Indonesian Society of Oncology (POI)
- Member of The Society of Diseases of The Oesophagus (ISDE)
- Member of The Asian Surgical Association (ASA)
- Indonesian Representative/ member of “The World Federation of Surgical Oncology Society” 1996
- Member of The European Society of Surgical Oncology (ESSO) 1997.
- Member of National (Indonesian) “Board of Study (BOS)” of General Surgery.
- Head of Scientific Section of The Indonesian Surgical Association, until 2002.
- Member of International Society of Surgery, Geneva, Swiss, 1999 – present